Monday, December 05, 2005

Revelations

Here it is...the day I decided to finally go through with it and stop chasing the dream...and start living it. Many of us, it seems, often get caught up in the "same ole drama, different day" cycle. I heard someone say that your life begins AFTER the comfort zone...and so it has!

Isn't it great that you can start each day anew as if the one before it never happened? Whatever mistakes, failures, hangups and let downs you may have experienced, can NEVER be experienced again, unless you allow it to be brought forth again. Your thoughts, your focus, your attitude determines the day...YOU are in control. Aaah, it truly is a wonderful life and it's definitely worth experiencing to the fullest.

I plan to share my MUSIC with you which I call My Unique Sound In Creation and hope that you are empowered and inspired to go forth with your dreams and realize this... It is not your music you are selling, it is YOU, your heart, your very essence and further realize that it is the experience your music creates for the one it touches, it's not about YOU, it's about them! A great group of individuals told me that and I will NEVER forget it, so you shouldn't either. Welcome to Mill's Indie Music INSIDER - you'll come to know what that means as we travel along this journey... :-)

No comments: